Veterinary Endoscopy Market Sales Demand Growth Opportunities Insights | DataM Intelligence
Veterinary Endoscopy Market size is estimated to reach USD million by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 7.6 % during the forecast period (2022-2029).
The major factors driving the veterinary endoscopy market’s growth include an increase in adoption of companion animals, increasing prevalence of diseases such as zoonosis, availability of advanced veterinary healthcare infrastructure available in the region, and the presence of key market players, leading to developments in veterinary endoscopes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has a significant impact on the studied market. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data, cats, dogs, and a few other types of animals are at potential risk of acquiring coronavirus. The virus was recently detected in minks on multiple farms in the Netherlands. Several studies are still underway to understand the connection between animals and the human transmission of SARS-CoV2-Virus. In April 2020, the CDC and the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Veterinary Services Laboratories (NVSL) confirmed the cases of two pet cats infected by COVID-19. These were the first pets in the United States to test positive for the disease. Also, pet adoptions increased during the pandemic.
Several animal shelters, non-profit rescue organizations, private breeders, and pet stores observed increased consumer demand. Foster Inc., a non-profit organization, claimed to register a more than 1,000% increase in foster applications during the lockdown in New York, the epicenter of COVID-19 cases in the United States. Thus, in view of the aforementioned factors, the veterinary endoscopy market is expected to have a short-term negative impact, primarily due to the reduced veterinary visits in 2020.
Download Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/veterinary-endoscopy-market
Report Key Highlights:
- North America region holds the largest market share of the global veterinary endoscopy market
- The flexible endoscopes segment is expected to hold the largest share in this market segment
- An increasing number of pet adoption is expected to drive the growth in the forecast period
- The lack of standardized pet health codes or reimbursement may hamper the overall market demand
By Product Type:
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Capsule Endoscopes
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Robot-assisted Endoscopes
By Animal Type:
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Academic Institutes
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of the world
Some of the Major Companies Leading the Global Market:
- Steris PLC*
- Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy LLC
- Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment
- Olympus Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Transact International
- Medtronic PLC
- MDS Veterinary
Make an Inquire before purchasing the full report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/veterinary-endoscopy-market
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query with regards to the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the global market segmentation by product type, animal type, end-user, and regions highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, PEST analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a market intelligence platform that gives access to syndicated, customized reports and consulting to its clients in one place. As a firm with rich experience in research and consulting across multiple domains, we are a one-stop solution that will cater to the needs of clients in key business areas. DataM Intelligence has an online platform whose coverage includes industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, health care services, animal feed, and food & beverages among others. Our platform has Insights on markets that uncover the latest market research data that are distinct from the competition. With coverage across 10 major industries in the marketplace research, DataM Intelligence benefits thousands of companies by helping them take their innovations early to the market by providing a complete view of the market with statistical forecasts. Our strategy-centric framework and value-added services will let individuals and corporates ease of access and custom personalization to research and markets.
Company Name: DataM Intelligence
Contact Person: Sai
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 877 441 4866
Country: United States